Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Pants Are Too Short

This blog is mostly going to be about my seemingly endless search for a full-time job as a graphic designer, which has been going on for about a year now and has turned into more of an adventure involving lots of travel, hotel rooms, idiots, and creeps than an actual 'search.' I hope to convey to you the roller coaster ride of emotions from rejection, elation, sadness, relief, even a major creeped-out feeling and everything in between. Some of these stories are just too good not to write about.

I'll begin with where it all started and end with (hopefully) a job. Then I'll find something else to blog about!

In order to keep from invading anyone's privacy or offending anyone, I will change the names and locations of (most of) the people I mention. And I may or may not tell you which is which.

No comments:

Post a Comment